MSIA Muse Blog – Contributor Guidelines
In 2017 we are converting the MSIA Muse into a new blog format.
We welcome content from our members for publication to be shared amongst our growing community. We hope to highlight industry developments, ideas for the future and OpEds to spark debate and discussion of current issues.
To submit an article for consideration it should:
- Align with one of the following editorial themes:
- Secure messaging
- Health APPs
- Existing digital health projects or those of the future
- Ideas for digital health infrastructure
- Cyber security
- The future of health software and its interaction with MyHR
- Not unduly advertise any commercial product or service and should refer to generic product names where possible
- Include a headshot, personal bio (100 words) and organisational bio (100 words) with link to a website of your choosing
- Be in word document format with pictures, diagrams etc. in separate high resolution file formats
- be under 1000 words (of course we make exceptions!)
Your piece will be published on the MSIA website and promoted in the newsletter and our LinkedIn page.
Contributions can be submitted via email to email@example.com
As an author, you are responsible for the accuracy of your article and that it does not infringe on any other copyright. The MSIA does not pay for articles; we do recognise an author with a by-line and personal and organisational credit.
The MSIA online engagement committee and board retain full editorial rights to approve or refuse the publication of any piece received.